|And I am grateful.|
Hello world! It is me! Yes I have been MIA for a while. I have to be honest I have missed you. There is something that comes over me when I do not have direction in my life. Since I was a tiny tot I have planned out every step in my life… to the year, not to the day, I am not that much of a perfectionist. But if something changes or goes a little off I have never really been too bothered as I strongly believe that there is a bigger plan for each of us, that everything happens for a reason and that no matter what - everything will work out in the end. But when the road so heavily veers off the path I thought I was sticking to for so long… a speed wobble can really throw a girl a curve ball and sticking to the straight and narrow tightrope of life becomes a little more difficult than I thought.You'd never notice though, I’m known to always keep a cool head. But that my friend is why I have been avoiding you. So sorry, so sorry indeed! Here are some very belated weekend learnings;
- Being lost in your own life can sometime help you find the path you always knew you were meant to take.
- I know a little about art. I did it at school and at university and I pride myself in the fact that I use my ‘skills’ in my profession. This weekend I did an art class at the divine Sharon Sampson Studio’s with my better half. Do you even know what fun it was? I cannot recall the last time I played so nicely and felt so creative. Yes it was definitely the inspiration of learning a new skills but also being encouraged by a partner who both inspires me and encourages me and loves me no matter what I do… (even if it is drawing an obscure looking primate)… I am so lucky… it was most definitely the best part of my weekend.
- “Love is fuel for the soul”
- On that note, I am truly in love with the people in my life at the moment. It is so gratifying when the people in your life are pure and honest and the friendships are real, the love is genuine and the time is treasured. What bliss!
- We are not strangers if we like the same bands.
- I cannot begin to express the joy that Spring brings me! Shorts and skin, sandals and sexy bodies, AH, the joy of it all! No more hibernation for Coco…
- “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious.” - Stephen Hawking
- I really love my Jawbone. Not the one attached to my skull, the one on my wrist. A wearable, yes. A fitness, food and sleep monitoring stylish bangle which helps you record your life. You do not even know how addictive it is! But I do however find that it has helped me a little with my migraine monitoring as well, you should give it a go…
- "Live for the moments you can’t put into words”
- When was the last time you went to Cnr Café? We are so quick to jump to the next best restaurant only to be disappointed by their teething problems or mediocre issues. I was so excited to both hear from them via Twitter and go for dinner and thereafter be reminded of how much I enjoy them. Service, food, everything – impeccable, delicious!
I hope you have a blooming week my little blossoms…
PS. “And his feet danced to the beat of her heart” - Louise Erskine
|Everyday, no matter what.|