Life. It just keeps jumping out from behind the curtain and ripping the rug from under my feet. I hate it. I wish it was simple and life would let me be happy and just go with the flow instead of constantly pushing me off the cliff and watching me fall and finding so much joy in the smash. Thousands of tiny pieces. And no matter how hard I try to put my foot on the breaks, they’re always broken. Always! Speed kills. This is what I learned;
- Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we’re here we should dance.
- “L’appel du vide” (n.) the unexplainable desire to jump when on the edge of a cliff.
- I cannot remember the last time I stayed up till I could hear the birds, Halloween was a big one this year. Im guessing it was the Black Swan in me, wanting to see the sunrise on the water…
- “I think hell is something you carry around with you. Not somewhere you go.” - Gaiman, Neil.
- There is something quite divine about getting lost in the weekend, being so happy it almost stops in time but goes so quickly you’re not quite sure it even happened… that.
- “Women are emotional in order to feel the divine energy at the highest levels and be supreme healers and lovers and mothers. Not to drive men insane. Her deep spiritual connection to feelings is to inspire a man to his spiritual heights as well. She is not a nag, she is an oracle.” - Raja Khan
- Escondido is my new favourite Tapas bar. And I LOVE tapas bars but this one is the best. Snuggled in the best suburb in Jozi, Illovo, She shines brightly downstairs in the post office centre below Assaggi (if you don’t know where Assaggi is… shame on you!) Go now, make your tummy happy.
- Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them.
Have sweet weeks my petals, don’t jump or if you do, try to fly!
PS. I am not a one in a million kind of girl. I am a once in a lifetime kind of woman.
|... true, and so rare.|