|Lovers gona love, yes I will.|
First weekend of February, the month of love, and a good first weekend it was. Kicked off Thursday with my favourite girls and so the weekend eased in with Friday dinner with my love and then just a little concert by this band of four guys… you may know them… the F*CKING RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS! Eeek! Amazing! This is what I learned;
- Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering. - I melt!
- Sometimes you get so used to a certain kind of sushi, or you just know what you like, that all others are… not so great anymore. I love Rainbow in Norwood, their veg fashion sandwiches are the best! Go now or forever eat mediocre sushi. They're also the same chain as Ruby in Parkhurst, yes you understand now.
- "We have been friends together in sunshine and in shade." - Caroline Sheridan Norton. A quote which so well describes the women I hold dear to my heart these days. They'll stick with me even if (God forbid) I'm ever in the shade again.
- Sometimes I just want to go for breakfast and look closely at the menu and have someone tell me that I should eat something sweet or savory. Just to have someone think for me and make a decision for me so it cuts out a whole lot of decision making. It is nice. Simple. That is all.
- Coco's concert shoes of choice? Superga's. They're sturdy, gorgeous, a good brand, well designed and the hard bit in the front protects your french pedi and toes while you are jumping, or getting jumped on in Golden Circle. Victory? Yes.
- I waited over 10 years to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers and was the wait worth it? Totally!
- "Athazagoraphobia" (n.) the fear of forgetting being forgotten or ignored, or being replaced.
- Panties with satin bows, pretty.
- “Will you be my breeze, if I’m your open window? Make my curtains dance.” - Tyler Knott. In fact he has been so epic this week he's getting two today on this weeks Leaning's. Ka-ching! “The craving for you, never seems to slow itself, never seems to stop.” This I can comprehend.
- I have very smart friends, yes I do! And two of them just created Foxy Box! What is this you ask? Foxy Box is a monthly subscription where you receive a sexy goodie filled treasure chest of adult products for you to enjoy with, or without a partner. For the first time ever Coco WANTS to open Pandora's Box! Sign Coco up luscious ladies! Prrr!
PS. "I hadn't told them about you, But they saw you bathing in my eyes. I hadn't told them about you, But they saw you in my written words. The perfume of love cannot be concealed." - Nizar Qabbani. Your words Nizar, perfection.
|Love means... loving imperfections.|