|La Joie De Vivre, The joy of living. Love has everything to do with this.|
I can truly say this weekend started with a bang. One of the biggest storms Jozi has every had. Coco was scared. Good thing I had two strong arms securely around me just in case. I hope you did too! This is what I learned;
- When it's raining in the afternoon and you see the sun peaking through and you run from window to window looking for a rainbow... Yip I'm that girl, and trust me, I always find that rainbow.
- We accept the love we think we deserve. Some people think they deserve trash clearly.
- My hair is finally 'long'. It is no longer short, a little longer than mid length, long enough to do all those styles with bobby pins and the likes… yay me.
- Gelish. It is gel nail varnish. I just had french done on my fingers and toes. The verdict is still out. But apart from the fact that it takes a hell of a long time it looks pretty and last a lot longer… Coco verdict to follow.
- My boyfriend and a lot of my friends boyfriends are Warriors! I am so proud. A 6km obstacle course, including lots of mud, teamwork, roasties, torn clothing, sun burns, sore muscles and an ecstatic team of 8 "Mid Mid-life Crisis" men with dog tags, dirty faces, proud girlfriends and huge white shiny teeth smiles… it was an awesome experience, good on you boys! Muddy kisses are totally worth it ^_^
- "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free." -Thich Nhat Hahn
- The Tashas le parc Macaroons are to die for. Unfortunately I base this on two quickly eaten strawberry and pistachio samples of heaven. But it was not only the taste. It was also the packaging. Being a designer I am very critical when it comes to the delivery of goods and this was a delight! 10 points Tashas! Find them at Hyde Park Corner, Shop U29.
- Kitchen Tea's. Some love them some hate them. I admire the ones like the one I attended for my dear old Friend Ash and her fantastic fiancé Guy where both wife and husband to be are involved. I am too excited to see how your beautiful life blossoms together sweet friends.
- Do what is right not what is easy. It'll work itself out it the end, I am thankful that I can have faith in these things. They work because it is meant to be.
- My new favourite flavor of Wakaberry is… drum roll please… COCONUT! Oh it is yum. Cold, subtle and of course snow white and delicious. Creamy heaven. Bring it to meeee.
- Find someone who'll never get tired of kissing you everyday, who'll hug you when you're jealous, who'; keep silent when you're mad who'll hold your hand when you're scared and who'll plan and imagine their future with you in it. And when you find that someone, just never let them go!
PS. Between the sheets...