Weekend Learning's

Thursday 1 August 2013
Take flight, August, it is time to fly!

The weekend before birthday weekend is always a dull one. Not this one. Walked 4kms, went to town, went to a club, made another pizza, it was busy. And today, today is the first day of the best month of the year. Gosh how I love august. Everything just goes right! It is my birthday, yes but it is just the month where winter winds down to Spring and I truly do get a spring in my step. It is also my brothers birthday and now, my boyfriends birthday. It is a special month, a gold feeling month, a month with a Lions rawr! And I am so glad she's finally here. Anyway, this is what I learned in the last weekend of July;
  • Strength lies in the nights of peaceful slumber.
  • “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”Buddha
  • I am still surprised when the people I put before my own needs never even consider me before theirs. When will Coco learn?
  • "God, how I ricochet between certainties and doubt." - Sylvia Plath.
  • Great Dane on a Saturday afternoon is Chaos! Since the last Saturday I went there, it has become rather busy. Try get a table, if you dare.
  • Orphic. (adj.) mysterious and entrancing, beyond ordinary understanding.
  • Every summer has a story. Don't get me wrong winter has stories too, but I feel I live more in one summer weekend than I have the capacity to live in three winter months. I need a holiday from this winter, ASAP! 
  • There are many things I enjoy doing. Sitting in the sun lying on you, talking about nothing is definitely one of them. 
  • You can now follow Woolworths Taste Mag on Pinterest. I KNOW! So exciting / excited meep! Boards of foodie joy and wisdom, hello!
  • "Ive never been a millionaire but I just know I'd be darling at it." - Dorothy Parker.


Have a lovely first week of August my little fly-aways, keep whistling.

Xoxo


PS. “You either like me or you don’t. It took me twenty-something years to learn how to love myself, I don’t have that kinda time to convince somebody else.”Daniel Franzese.


Always.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top