Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 9 December 2014
I ated this... a summer - treat details below. 



Should we talk about how great my weekend was? Right! It was fantastic! I’m just loving life these days. It is blissful, and it is summer, and next weekend… well this Cocobutton will be surfing the Cape Town shores! Mmm hmm. A whole month of holiday… So this is what I learned;

  • My favourite Essie shade for the Summer holiday? Tart Deco. It’s not too hot to be lumo but peachy enough to show off a tan. Perfect! 
  • “Dear Ladies: you should never have to prove to other women that he’s in love with you. That’s his job.” - Charles J. Orlando
  • I’ve learned that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time. 
  • I love hummus. That is all. 
  • “I don’t want to be the other half of your soul. I want to be the one who reminds you that you’re already whole.” - G.S.
  • You’ve got a face with a view… 
  • “The trouble with being a daydreamer who doesn’t say much is that the teachers at school, especially those who don’t know you very well, are likely to think you’re rather stupid. Or, if not stupid, then dull. No one can see the amazing things that are going on in your head.” - Ian McEwan, The Daydreamer. I feel like this explains a lot about me… this head of mine, its full of galaxies. 
  • My sister is an amazing little chef. She pretends not to be, but the chicken, rosemary and mushroom lasagne she made the other night… good god girl… I’m glad I know you!
  • Sometimes a girls just got to to have an ice-cream cone… and why not? The Woolworths frozen yoghurt has the low calories I love and the summer shade of pink I’m crushing on this season… 10 points! Yum!


I hope you have a plush week full of petals and puppy kisses! See you on the beach!

xoxo


PS. You’re the type of person who makes forever seem too short. 

Summer lovin'

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top